The project is agreed as a joint collaboration among IBAR, ATOMKI and UD, the latter being a cost free participant. There are two main directions envisaged by the proposed project: - receptors mapping and therapy, using an affibody against HER2 receptors, combined with an adequate radioisotope. In this respect, the specific objectives are: a) expression and purification of affibodies; b) establishing labelling procedures; c) ex vivo and/or in vivo testing of optimal compounds.
|The Romanian team||The Hungarian team|
1. The trip of the Hungarian team to Romania between: May 7-14, 2023;
During this first visit, the experiments were aimed at producing and purifyng the HER0-2 affibody, as well as performing optical imaging (OI) experiments with the affibody-PC2A-EA-Tb-conjugated complex in a receptor-affibody reaction with 2 cell lines, SKOV-3 and HEK-293T. Affibody expression was performed with Escherichia Coli.
2. Travel of the Romanian team to Hungary in the period May: 15-24, 2023;
During this period, the Romanian team achieved next activities:
A. Activities carried out within the Atomki Institute: - labeling of the PC2A-EA chelator with radioactive 155/156Tb
B. Activities carried out within the University of Debrecen
- conjugation reaction between anti-HER2 Affibody and Alexa Fluor 555-MMA
- tracking the progress of the conjugation reaction
3. The trip of the Hungarian team to Romania between: June 19-23, 2023;