Stefan Szedlacsek, Dr.
Currently working on
Department of Enzymology .
- . Designed Peptide Inhibitors of STEP Phosphatase-GluA2 AMPA Receptor Interaction Enhance the Cognitive Performance in Rats. JOURNAL OF MEDICINAL CHEMISTRY, 2021, 1520-4804(ISSN 0022-2623).IF=7.45
- . Trojan horse treatment based on PEG-coated extracellular vesicles to deliver doxorubicin to melanoma in vitro and in vivo. Cancer biology & therapy, 2021:1-16.IF=4.74
- . Regulation of TRPM8 channel activity by Src-mediated tyrosine phosphorylation. Journal of Cellular Physiology, 2020, 235(6):5192-5203.IF=4.52
- . Biological and molecular modifications induced by cadmium and arsenic during breast and prostate cancer development. Environ Res, 2019, 178:108700.IF=5.03
- . Analysis of EYA3 Phosphorylation by Src Kinase Identifies Residues Involved in Cell Proliferation. International Journal of Molecular Sciences, 2019, 20(24):6307.IF=4.18
- . Crystal structure of a xylulose 5-phosphate phosphoketolase. Insights into the substrate specificity for xylulose 5-phosphate. Journal of Structural Biology, 2019, 207(1):85-102.IF=3.75
- . Collagen regulates the ability of endothelial progenitor cells to protect hypoxic myocardium through a mechanism involving miR-377/VE-PTP axis. Journal of cellular and molecular medicine, 2018, 22(10):4700-4708.IF=4.66
- . WDR1 is a novel EYA3 substrate and its dephosphorylation induces modifications of the cellular actin cytoskeleton. Scientific reports, 2018, 8(1):2910.
- . Expression, Purification, and Kinetic Analysis of PTP Domains. Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.), 2016, 1447:39-66.
- . Phosphoketolases from Lactococcus lactis, Leuconostoc mesenteroides and Pseudomonas aeruginosa: Dissimilar sequences, similar substrates but distinct enzymatic characteristics. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology, 2014, 18(98):7855-67.IF=3.34
- . Analysis of molecular determinants of PRL-3. Journal of cellular and molecular medicine, 2009, 13(9B):3141-50.
Molecular modeling of a set of peptides that can disrupt the GluA2-Cterm complex with STEP (Complex A) or BRAG2 (ComplexB).
The project is agreed as a joint collaboration among IBAR and ATOMKI, UD and IFIN-HH is a cost free participant. There are two main directions envisaged by the proposed project: receptors mapping and therapy, using an affibody against HER2 receptor, combined with an adequate radioisotope. In this respect, the specific objectives are: a) expression and purification of affibodies; b) establish labeling procedures; c) ex vivo and/or in vivo testing of optimal compounds.
Enzymatic characterization of both mEya3 and hEya1 to identify the similarities and differences between these two proteins with relatively low sequence homology.
Synthesis of the catalytic domain of ancestral PTP and its characterization both in vitro and in vivo.